Friday 28 October 2016

Halloweekend Playlist

Although Halloween isn't until Monday, at BOSS HQ we've started celebrating early. We've put together a playlist for the Halloweekend - are you ready to get your freak on?


via GIPHY

Richard, Casting Booker 
The Trooper - Iron Maiden 
'I will be enjoying my Heavy Metal roots this weekend, maybe whilst sanding a floor board or tiling...'

Helen, Model Booker 
Stay - Sister Shakespeare 
'I used to love this song when I was younger, especially Siobhan Fahey performance in video - very weird!'

Tracy, Agency Manager 
Ghost - Japan 
'Classic 80s!'

Cath, Head of Casting
Ghost Town - The Specials 
'Not really meant to be halloween – but just as scary with the city centres losing shops and trade!'

Debra, Managing Director 
Thriller - Michael Jackson 
'I'll be listening to this whilst mucking out the stables. This all-time funky dance track gives me the energy to do the work of 10 men!' 

Harriett, Model Booker 
Everybody - The Backstreet Boys
'Since we were all singing along to it on the booking desk yesterday!'

Olivia, Junior Division Booker 
Loco Dice – Definition (Nic Fanciulli remix) 
'I will be blasting this out whilst polishing my dancing shoes in preparation for tomorrow’s CIRCUS Halloween event '28 raves later.’

Lauren, Senior Booker
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads 
'I was going to say Thriller as the biggest Michael Jackson fan I know! But next up would be this song.'

Robyn, Casting Booker 
Disturbia - Rihanna
'"Bom bom bee bom, bom bom bee bom bom” - can’t wait to carve pumpkins this weekend!'

Hayley, Model Booker 
Dwayne Jenson – My People 
Syclops – Where’s Jason’s K
'It’s party night tonight for me!'

Bart, Junior Model Booker 
Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves) - The Wombats
Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge
'In the spirit of Halloween.'

Tristan, Model Booker Junior Division
Monster Mash - Bobby Pickett
'It's a classic and fully appropriate...'nuff said.'

Jennifer, Accountant 
Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio 
'This will definitely have to make an appearance on the playlist this weekend – very fitting for Halloween although reminds me of driving through Chicago, sun shining, windows down!'

Alex, Social Media Coordinator
Smashed Pianos - Blossoms 
'I love this song at the moment and it has a bit of a spooky intro that always takes me by surprise when it comes on shuffle!'

Check out our Spotify to listen to the playlist. Search 'spotify:user:bossmodelmanagment'. Happy Halloweekend!  



via GIPHY

1 comment:

  1. Bauhaus Bella lugosis dead

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bauhaus+bela+lugosi%27s+dead&&view=detail&mid=456602479C5F029CD072456602479C5F029CD072&FORM=VRDGAR

    ReplyDelete