Friday 7 October 2016

Friday Feeling - BOSS playlist

As a busy week comes to an end, the staff at BOSS HQ have picked their favourite feel good weekend tunes for a Friday playlist on our brand new Spotify channel.

Here's what we picked and why:

Richard - Casting Booker
Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition
Tune of the century! I think I may have sat with Jennie in the early hours of the morning at Lauren's once playing endless tunes on her iMac and this is one I remember!

Tristan – Model Booker Junior Division
Boston – More than a feeling
A classic tune that simply can’t fail to get you in a good mood.

Robyn – Casting Booker
Beyonce – Freakum Dress
This is my jam! It makes me want to immediately get up and dance with my gurls! Anything Beyonce based would make me happy.

Debra – Managing Director
The Kinks - Days
I’ve been reminiscing so this week so my vote goes to Days by The Kinks, because it reminds me of my Mum and Dad, and I hope my little lad Marcus will think the same way.  Tune in!

Olivia – Junior Division Booker
Luther Vandross – Never Too Much
This is a sing your heart out classic! Love love love, you can’t beat a bit of 80’s soul. If anyone wants a rendition, you know where I am!

Bart – Junior Model Booker
Broncho – It’s On 
I just like the riff!

Jennie – Model Booker
Angie Stone – Wish I Didn’t Miss You
This was one of the last songs to be played at Space’s Closing Party in Ibiza last weekend. I had forgotten about it until I heard it recently. A classic.

Jennifer – Accountant
Prayer in C (Robin Schulz Remix)
Here’s a throwback to 2014 which was definitely my song of the summer (well, one of them) – and considering the weather right now I could do with a bit of sunshine! 

Here’s an extra one for Harriett too which I think she’ll like:
George Ezra - Budapest
Harriett asked me to listen to Budapest as she thought I’d like it, but then proceeded to text me the same message every time she heard the song for about 6 weeks!  Each time genuinely forgetting she’d already previously asked me to.  It still makes me laugh out loud!

Hayley – Model Booker
Jamiroquai – Little L
Friday with wine yes please! 
Crazy P – Stop Space Return. 
Get’s me in the mood for going out.

Cath – Head of casting
Joe Cocker – With a Little Help from My Friends
I saw him a few years ago at the Apollo, he was still giving it all…and we all need our friends!

Gareth – Head booker
The Kooks – Ooh La 
This songreminds me of being on the bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka, 200mph!

Alex – Social media coordinator
Jamie T – Zombie
Because I can’t wait to go and get a Zombie cocktail in the Northern Quarter tonight. 

From indie classics to Ibiza throwbacks, check the playlist on our Spotify now and follow 'BossModelManagement' for future bangers!


No comments:

Post a Comment