Friday 14 October 2016

BOSS October Favourites

October is a month we all look forward to at BOSS HQ. Not only are we one step closer to the party season, but we can enjoy the fun of Halloween and autumn.

We've chosen some of the things we are loving this October.  

Jennie, Model Booker
A couple of my favourite things about October are the autumn leaf drop with all the vibrant colours and the fact that you can buy all different types of squashes in Aldi!



Robyn, Casting Booker 
My favourite thing in October is finally being able to return to Pie and Ale in the Northern Quarter - 47 Lever St - for the first pie of Autumn! They do proper short-crust pies with mash, gravy and all the trimmings. Plus, they put little pastry animals on the top of your pie to identify the filling. Definitely the way to my Northern heart!


Helen, Model Booker 
I'm enjoying wearing my big warm Zara scarf.




Cath, Head of Casting 
In October, I like collecting sloes to make sloe gin and then coming home, lighting the fire and closing the curtains on a Saturday night to watch Strictly.




Lauren, Senior Booker
There are so many beautiful things that I love about autumn, dressing up in layers being one of them, but my absolute favourite part is the invasion of candle season. I love the scent of the sweet smelling 'Spiced Pumpkin' candles burning in abundance throughout my apartment. 



Olivia, Junior Division Booker 
For me, it has to be the long awaited wardrobe transition! September is always very mild and then the cold starts setting in when October arrives. I dream of chunky knits, layering and a good boot! And of course, who doesn't get excited to make Halloween plans? Time to vamp it up guys. 


Hayley, Model Booker
I love my new, super soft and cosy faux fur coat this October. 



Andy, Director of Operations
October has a special significance for me. I'm a volunteer at the East Lancashire Railway in Bury, where I'm a steam locomotive driver. This weekend the Flying Scotsman is running!



Rhiannon, Casting Booker
I'm not really a winter person but the good thing about October is that I get to go and buy lots of warm new clothes to make myself feel better. I'm also a member of Manchester Show Choir so we start prepping for our Christmas shows around about now!



Bart, Junior Model Booker 
HALLOWEEN!


Jennifer, Accountant 
I absolutely love love love October: it's my favourite time of year for homemade soups, Starbucks pumpkin spiced lattes and being wrapped up in layers outdoors while it's super fresh which gives your face that glow. 



Alex, Social Media Coordinator 
I am all about audiobooks at the moment as my flatmates are on holiday and I've been catching the tram alone. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins was brilliant and at the moment I'm listening to We Were Liars by E Lockhart - it's about a girl trying to piece together what happened one summer after she gets a brain injury. 



Tell us what you're loving this October #BOSSOctoberFavourites 





No comments:

Post a Comment