Friday 4 November 2016

BOSS November Favourites

Dreading Christmas shopping and fretting what to wear as the Manchester drizzle persists: November can be a bit of a drag. To brighten the dreary skies, the staff at BOSS HQ have chosen some of the things they are loving this month!

Debra, Managing Director
'I am loving the fact that we have seven new pets. Our Old English Partridge hen Tigress gave birth to seven baby chicks - it's late in the year for these little creatures so we are keeping them by the Aga so they keep warm! The proud father is Jarvis Cockerel who featured on BBC's Newsround aka Pierre's Predictions for the European Championships. Keeping it in the family at BOSS...'




Tracy, Agency Manager 
'I love the beautiful autumn colours and the new season of Walking Dead.'




Hayley, Model Booker
'I'm loving my super-talented friend Charlotte OC's new release Darkest Hour, you can listen here. She's performing at the Soup Kitchen in Manchester on Wednesday 9th November - she's a must-see! Buy your tickets now!' 




Lauren, Senior Booker
'As the nights draw in and the dark is set upon us, I simply love being cosy at home. With my candles and far too many lamps lit, music/films blaring a little too loud, my time is spent mainly in the kitchen cooking up a wintery feast or baking a very naughty cake. I can also be found lazing on the couch snuggling under my huge blanket called Lloyd. This is my favourite time of year!'





Robyn, Casting Booker
'I'm loving dark, cold evenings after work! Getting home to a hot bath then putting on my fleece-based layers! Jarmies, dressing gown, fluffy socks and fur blanket on the sofa - oh and a hot chocolate! We're loving BBC1s The Missing in my flat at the moment - it's so gripping!'




Jennifer, Accountant 
'I’m super excited about November as it’s the start of my two-week countdown to a long weekend in Dublin with some friends. We celebrate my best friend’s birthday somewhere new every year, so this year we’ll be exploring the beautiful sights, dancing with leprechauns and sampling the local Guinness (in between cocktails of course)!'



Cath, Head of Casting
'In November it's time to put on my wellies and go out onto the lane to sweep the autumn leaves – catch up time with neighbours or just therapeutic thinking time…satisfying for 10 minutes when the next lot start to fall!'



Bart, Junior Model Booker 
'I just finished a binge watch of american horror story season 5 which was released on Netflix recently. It was great! Nice interiors, cool costumes, good music. Definitely recommended!'



Olivia, Junior Model Booker
'November is the official countdown to Christmas, I adore the festivities - I cannot believe it’s only seven weeks away! I love a good TV drama too and at the moment my pick is The Missing on BBC1, we’re four episodes in and I am completely gripped! It's the highlight of my Wednesday nights- definitely worth a watch!'


Alex, Social Media Coordinator
'I love getting out on chilly November evenings, so I always make sure I have my trusty Burt Bee's lip balm with me. It tastes amazing!'



No comments:

Post a Comment