Thursday 3 November 2016

A Day in the Life of Georgia Bayliss: Model and Top Instagrammer

Georgia Bayliss, Model


With almost 100k followers on Instagram, we grabbed 5 minutes to chat to Georgia IRL.

What I do…I am a full-time model and I do a lot of work for ecommerce brands. I also do a lot of Instagram promotion, so companies will send my clothes or make-up and I take pictures and post them on all my social media channels.

When I wake-up...I make a cup of tea and then lie in bed while I check my Instagram and Twitter. Then I shower and probably text one of my friends and grab something healthy to eat. If I’m on a job I usually get the train so I have to wake-up early.

How I plan my work…With Instagram I usually wait until a Wednesday when I’ve got loads of packages. Then I’ll do my hair and make-up and take loads of pictures. I do it all in one day so that I can post them throughout the week.

With work shoots I always pack my bag the night before so I can just get up and shower and leave straight away. I always put coconut water in my bag so I always have one of those and I stop at the Sainsbury’s in the station and get mango pieces.

What I always carry with me…I use this body shimmer from The Body Shop that I always have in my bag for photos. I always have hair serum and hair spray too - they’re my essentials that I always bring to a shoot.

What I love about my job…I always enjoy it. It’s fun! Especially when you’ve got a good client that you get on with and you like the photographer and the stylist it doesn’t really feel like work.


The challenges I face…Sometimes doing my hair and make-up for Instagram posts because then I just take it off straight away afterwards. With shoots I don’t like having to get up early when it’s cold!

What I love right now…I’m a bit obsessed with Stranger Things on Netflix – I watched it all in one day with my mum and I watched it again with my friends so I’ve seen it twice. I like to go to Sakana for food. So we’ll sometimes go to Sakana for food on a Saturday night and then Club Liv is literally next door. So we’ll eat and drink and then party!

When I get home…I take my make-up off, get in my PJ’s and watch YouTube. I watch make-up tutorials like Carli Byble, PixiWoo and then I watch Joe Sugg and Casper Lee, the pranksters. I went to go and watch them live the other day as well they’re really funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment