Tuesday 11 December 2012

Getting to know you


[Singing] Getting to know you, 
Getting to know all about you. 
Getting to like you, 
Getting to hope you like me.

As much as we like doing, let’s not sing any more because we are not very good it. What shall we do Stuart inquisitively asks because he’s never short of a question or two or ten? Let’s find out more about YOU we say. He’s our posh speaking, debonair, stately home owning (albeit a few years off), country gent model booker with just some blue blood short of being royalty. With his false identity under the alias surname Alexander, who actually are you? Boss Questioning Mushroom Master, over to you…

Names that go by? Stu, Stu-pot, Stueeeeeey and many more that Michelle calls me than cannot be repeated for Christmas!

What did you want to be when you were younger? A number of things. I think I wanted to be either a farmer, vet, train driver, photographer, artist and to work on a cruise ship.

How did you get to where you are now? Working as a part time show producer booking models from Boss, wanted a new job and the lovely Lauren Mellor sent me a link for a Junior Booker vacancy at Boss in 2008, and the rest as they say is history….

If we could teleport you right now, this second, where would it be to and whom would you like to take? I am a country boy at heart and a farmer’s son, but I would be back in Central Park, NYC in a flash and I would take my boyfriend and if I could take my cat as well I would!  

When are you at your most happiest? When with the people who mean the most to me.

Which actor would you like to play you in the movie of your life? Used to be Jude Law (when younger) but now I think it would be Douglas Booth.

A mantra that you live by? You cannot live in the past nor guess the future.

What are your thoughts on the extraterrestrial? Real, I hope it’s not just us floating in a mass expanse of nothingness… there must be something else out there.

You’re on death row and your time is up tomorrow, what food and drink would you like to order? Fish & Chips from the BEST chippy in my home county of Cornwall http://www.rolandshappyplaice.co.uk  oh and a bread roll, curry sauce and a full fat coke!

Favorite item of clothing? I don’t have one, but I remember as a student when working in GAP, I had a French navy merino wool jumper, it was the best, never been seen since L

A memorable fashion faux pas? Again as a student, I bought a hideous camel cord duffle coat from French Connection with cream buttons and a faux fur collar/hood and lining, it was hideous and £250! (student loan money) but I never remember where or when I lost it.

Where do you see yourself in ten years time? Let’s see where the next 9 take me…

Best thing about working at Boss Model Management? The ever changing job which keeps you on your toes, the excitement of scouting and developing a special model and the friends that you make with your fellow colleagues, though we would kill each other sometimes…. (we'd kill you first)

No comments:

Post a Comment