Monday 13 December 2010

Love from Tokyo

We have been missing our gorgeous Kirstie Bennett whilst she has been away modelling in Tokyo but all is fine and dandy, she is due back next week and we cannot wait to see her. Available for bookings in the new year! During this time, we thought it was only fair for her to send us a cheesy picture and tell us a little more about her stay...

How are you enjoying life in Tokyo?  Enjoying it a little too much sometimes I think.

What is the best thing you’ve done there so far? We were invited to Yoshiki Hayashi's birthday party, he's a very famous rockstar over here... nope, can't say I've ever heard of him either, however, he can put on a bloody good buffet.

What is the worst thing that has happened to you? The hangover I encounter every Saturday. (naughty naughty)

What are you listening to? Not Yoshiki Hayashi. The Strokes always help when I'm away from home.

What are you missing from back home? Corned beef hash, potato waffles, spaghetti hoops and reasonably priced fruit and vegetables.

What is the saying/word that you use the most? Mushi mushi- its an obvious one, but it sounds so good.

Do you have any handy travel tips? Pack copious amounts of your favourite teabags.

Do you have a new year’s resolution? I've just watched the victorias secret fashion show. I think I'll look after myself a little bit more next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment