Friday 19 November 2010

Tenacious T

‘Tis Friday and we are relishing in today’s high spirits. Last night saw the opening of Manchester’s finest Christmas markets (picture to be uploaded) so it’s time to celebrate again. This week it is all about Agency Manager, Tracy Edge. Keeping us in line for the last six years, Tracy is also the agency mummy, easing our souls and soothing our pain when necessary. See our infamous question and answering session below… (Talking of the Christmas markets, we pretty much live there, so give us a shout if you’re heading down and lets share a tipple… or two… or six as it was last night… EEK)

Six names other than Tracy that you go by? Tedge – Lois – Trace – Mum – Edgey- Mrs Edge

Three words that best describe you? Loyal – Hardworking - Kind

Snow or sun? Please don’t ask me to choose! I love them both!

How would you spend a perfect weekend? Stay in a nice Hotel/Spa with my hubby, preferably in the snowy mountains.

Name two things you are going to do tomorrow? Catch up with my housework and my family

What is the first thing you do when you get home from work? Hug and Kiss whoever’s home!

What would be your death row meal and drink of choice and which celebrity would you invite along to share your last night? Paella and a nice jug of Sangria. My dinner guest would be Michael Buble

Which actress would you like to play you in the movie of your life? Jennifer Aniston

What is your ultimate dream? I’d like to tour the USA in a Winnebago with Mark for as long as it takes to see it all!

Best thing about working at Boss? The people I work with (correct) and the variety of things I have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment