Tuesday 21 September 2010

Meet the team

Time to shine a light on and find out more about the fabulous, and newest member of our team, Jo Ormiston. Jo joined the team a month ago and is in charge of imaging and our busy reception desk. We thought a few cheeky quick fire - get to know you - questions were in order:

What is the first thing you do in the morning? Press SNOOZE.

What three things can you not live without? I couldn’t live without my lungs, as I recently found out. My heart also plays a big part, and as for my brain, I often manage without it.

Whom do you admire the most? My mother.

How would you spend a perfect day? In the sunshine, with friends and an ice cold beer, possibly by the sea... or in NYC.

Which actress would you like to play you in the movie of your life? Audrey Hepburn or Winona Ryder.

What bores you most? Paperwork.

What is your favourite possession? My 22 year old teddy bear, MR. Pinky.

Your book of bedside? I like to be read to as I fall asleep, most recently, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol.

A fairy lends his magic wand to you for a wish: what you make? A TIME MACHINE.

Token random Dave question, if you were a pizza topping what would you be? Pineapple.


3 comments:

  1. Jo I love paperwork if you ever need me to lend a paw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe
    if you ever need to borrow a studio in manchester ...take mine,..its about time i had some young tallented creatives using it instead of me
    www.pumpkin-studios.com

    ReplyDelete